“Renovated and Elevated!”
Enjoying a coveted corner position on level 14, this apartment offers a lifestyle of convenience and serenity rarely seen in such a prime location. Capturing breath-taking views across Moore Park to Kensington and Bondi Junction, and sweeping views to Botany Bay, every room has an outlook to die for. Take a moment in the morning to relax on the balcony with a coffee and let the sun wash over you, the vista will always have something new for you.
Renovated with family living in mind it has been designed to take advantage of every inch of floorspace to create a home of comfort. Moments from Moore Park's Entertainment Quarter cinemas, Surry Hills theatres, Centennial Parklands, Sydney CBD and a selection of Eastern beaches. Mere footsteps from Coles Waterloo, Bourke Street buses, Danks Street Cafés and Moore Park Golf Course the world is literally at your doorstep.
- Open plan living area steps out to the spacious east facing balcony
- Designer gas kitchen with quality SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Clever cabinetry throughout kitchen including soft-close drawers and inner drawers by Blum, double door pull out pantry and island storage
- 40mm Caesarstone benches, double oven and dishwasher
- King size master enjoys ensuite with bath and balcony access
- Spacious queen sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and rainwater head
- Day and night blinds throughout with shade and sheer fabrics
- Electronic dimmable LED downlights and LED strip lighting
- Internal laundry, wooden floorboards throughout, A/C in every room
- Secure parking for two cars plus huge 9 sqm lock up storage/ workshop
- Crown Square residents enjoy access to the aquatic centre and gymnasium
CONTACT TEAM COULDWELL
Billy Couldwell 0416 713 721 [email protected]
Ben Thompson 0430 270 267 [email protected]
Water Rates: $153.56 pq approx.
Council Rates: $242.83 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.