Home loan calculator?
“WELCOME TO THE PIATA ESTATE”
The rammed earth entrance welcomes you as the stately gates swing open. The tree-lined driveway beckons, inviting you into the private tranquillity and relaxed gentility of "THE PIATA ESTATE", the ultimate lifestyle residence and comfortable haven of impeccable style, space, and superior quality.
Nestled on 6.7 acres and built in 2010 the Piata Estate boasts complete privacy, this hidden sanctuary has been designed with the epitome of family & luxury living in mind complete with at least four bedrooms, three bathrooms, tennis court, wine cellar plus much, much more.
Imagine your upcoming Summer months relaxing in your choice of two outdoor entertaining/recreation areas overlooking the peaceful surrounds and often mobs of kangaroos and other wildlife.
The craftsmanship and attention to detail are second to none, with every room boasting its own unique charm and character. With an exhaustive list of additional features and a premiere location, this is a home that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The home is the true representation of Argyle's high class properties and has all the elements of a beautiful, well-loved and maintained family home. For more information or to arrange a private viewing call exclusive selling agent Tim Cooper today.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Absolutely immaculate lawns and gardens
- Triple car garage with attic, triple car carport, workshop AND attached lean to
- Grand double door entrance
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Stunning chefs kitchen with an immense amount of bench & cupboard space, double fridge recess, double sinks, 900mm oven, marble island bench and views overlooking the stunning scenery
- Separate sunken living/lounge area
- Formal carpeted office with double doors
- Grand master bedroom with double doors out to the verandah, huge walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with separate shower and spa bath, double vanity
- Underground sports bar & wine cellar
- Two separate upstairs living/ bedroom areas
- 2.7 meter minimum height of ceiling throughout
- Featured coffer ceilings in games room & master bedroom
- Stained glass feature windows throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Rammed earth construction with underfill & overfill to all windows and doors
- Solid American Oak & Mahogany doors throughout
- Raked cathedral timber lined ceiling in main room to 7m high
- Industrial grade ducted vacuuming - 11 ports incl. 3 sweep vacs and garage port
- 1200 sqm of living space under roof
- 156 000L water tank
- Bore & reticulation
- Property Build completed 2010
- Land rates for 2021 = $2495.57
- Water rates = none (property on rain water plus Bore)
- Property has industrial size Leach drains, not on septics.