“Spacious Family Home with potential for Granny Flat (subject to council approval).”
Located within walking distance to local schools, this three-bedroom brick veneer, well-built solid home is located on the high side of the street. It is positioned on a 696sqm (approx.) block with a wide frontage of 18.2 metres and can easily accommodate a Granny Flat STCA (subject to council approval).
The sun-drenched home offers a well maintained and sensational layout, ready to cater for your growing family.
Short walk to zoned Model Farms High School and local playground at Col Sutton Reserve. City Express and Parramatta buses just up the road, with minutes' drive to M2/M7. Stroll to Winston Hills Mall for dining and retail.
It is simply a must to inspect!
• Three bedrooms with plenty of natural light
• Bright meals, entertainment and living areas
• Fully tiled bathroom with separate toilet and 2nd toilet in laundry
• Kitchen boasts skylight, new appliances, large benchtop & ample storage
• Combined living-dining with AC & elevated vista via front porch
• Downstairs access to double garage with workshop and storage room
• Sunroom is ideal for entertainment, overlooking child-friendly level backyard
• Garden shed
If location and potential are what you are looking for . . . this is the one!
** Strict Covid-19 health & safety precautions will be managed throughout open home inspections. Face Masks are preferred at all open home inspections **