“Gorgeous Period Home with Contemporary Updates and a Family-Friendly Address”
One of Lambton's earliest properties, this 3-bedroom + study timber cottage will captivate from the get-go with its inviting verandah to welcome you in. Updated and extended, the home blends past and present characteristics with timber floors, fretwork and picture rails adding charm, and updates to the kitchen and both bathrooms providing contemporary comfort. Anchoring the lounge room that's enhanced by an amazing 11ft ceiling, the master bedroom and kitchen open to separate decks – delightfully private and sun-kissed spots for alfresco relaxation and dining. Beautifully light-filled courtesy of the rear noreast aspect, a breakfast nook will be your go-to spot for enjoying your morning cuppa. Move-in with nothing further to do or take advantage of the concept plans to extend the home on the eastern side to add extra living or bedroom accommodation (STCA). From here, stroll to Lambton Park and pool, explore local stores, cafes and corner pubs on Elder Street, while kids will enjoy an easy commute to school.
- Fresh, neutral décor and a mix of timber floors and new carpet underfoot
- Oversized single carport and driveway parking accessed via Tathra Road
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and French door access to private deck
- Two further bedrooms including one with ensuite
- Smartly updated family bathroom with freestanding soaker tub, wet area shower and on-trend black tapware
- Air-conditioned lounge room flows into dining and study
- Light-filled island kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- 8 solar electricity panels with battery back up
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.