Imagine having the best of both worlds. A weekender on the coastline and a "lock and leave" entertainer in Brisbane's premier lifestyle precinct, New Farm. This is a luxury, low-maintenance home with all the trimmings, that's ready for you to move into and start living the high life!
Situated within walking distance to all the iconic amenities, including New Farm Park, the Brisbane River, New Farm Deli as well as any number of boutique restaurants, cafes and bars, this brand new, architecturally designed residence comes equipped with 4 generous bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 car capacity and gorgeous plunge pool.
This home is the perfect blend of character and modern style designed with an expansive and open layout, high ceilings and exceptional use of space and light, offering a level of unparalleled living and entertaining. One of its hero features is the Boralstone, "snowdrift" honed and polished concrete flooring, which transitions seamlessly across all inside and outdoor areas, creating a sense of flow and connection.
The home's entrance is both private and alluring as you walk through the over-sized timber pivot front door and detailed gatehouse with custom timber seat and secure audio-visual intercom system.
Once inside, you'll experience the 'wow' factor as you walk past the Vulcan Hector timber cladding which flows along the entryway towards the kitchen, lounge and dining areas. Here, you'll notice the ambience of space and light that fills the room from the 2.7 metre high ceilings and 6 metre high glass void.
Huge sliding doors spanning 7.8 metres with recessed door tracks with recessed tracks allow a seamless transition from inside to outside, making this home perfectly suited for entertaining small or large groups of family and friends in any Queensland climate. Want the full cinema experience? No problem. Activating the electronic block-out blinds and turning on the breeze thanks to an oversized ceiling fan, is also right at your fingertips.
The kitchen epitomises style, class and functionality with a fully integrated fridge and Miele dishwasher, a huge 90cm Miele oven, a stainless steel 5 burner gas cook-top including dual wok burner, soft-close joinery throughout including a walk-in butler's pantry. The stone kitchen bench spans a generous 3 metres with an overhang for stool seating and exposed feature shelving and space for an integrated bar fridge. Additionally, the kitchen includes an underslung double basin and an insinkerator allowing you to make culinary masterpieces (or clean up messes) with ease.
The clever layout includes positioning the four bedrooms (with mirrored built in robes), the study nook and exposed library, upstairs, where the abundance of light and breezes stream through the mixed opaque and clear louver windows. The master bedroom is spacious and accompanied by a generous en-suite and deluxe walk in robe that you'd be proud to call your own.
The immaculate design underpinning every inch of this home includes:
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout with separate zone controls for bedrooms, living, kitchen / dining areas as well as designer ceiling fans
- Retractable panel lift rear garage door opening to central courtyard
- Separate timber screened bin enclosure to opposite side of entry; secure intercom system
- Over-sized feature timber sliding door to laundry and powder room in matching timber to feature soffit
- Classic ceramic tiles to laundry and powder room areas with seamless transition from hallway
- Custom cabinetry in Laundry with extra large (80L) stainless steel laundry sink and retractable spout
- Aluminium framed oversized glass sliding doors to central courtyard area spanning 7.8 metres with a seamless transition
- Feature steel stringer stairs with open timber tread and glass balustrading
- Premium Floor finish continued to rear courtyard area
- 3.5 x 1.8 metre plunge pool with built in pool seating, waterfall spout feature, Glass pool fencing and feature tile to pool edge
- Architecturally designed landscaping to central and rear courtyards with maintenance free astro-turf to grass areas, hose cock to rear and central courtyard areas.
- Provision for an internal lift in situ
- Solar panels
Properties of this calibre and in perfect positioning are rarely on the market in New Farm and won't last long. Be sure to inspect and go from imagining having it all, to... actually having it all!
Call Ivo or Isabella for an inspection time or more information.