“Spectacular and immaculate - a truly unique home in every sense.”
Spectacular and immaculate - a truly unique home in every sense.
Privacy, space and charisma all contribute to this one of a kind home which epitomizes Tropical Queensland style living. The charming low set cottage enjoys all of the admired classic Queenslander features including beautiful high ceilings, tongue n groove walls and hardwood timber floors. The unassuming frontage adds to its allure. Positioned on a quiet street with great appeal the property is located just minutes to the CBD and all of its amenities and has no rear neighbours. Features include:
* Open plan living and dining room with unprecedented high ceilings and split over two levels - this space flows effortlessly to the outside decking and pool area.
* Modern kitchen equipped with a butler's pantry, timber bench tops and stainless steal appliances including built in steamer and coffee machine, dishwasher, induction cook top and finished with custom fridge and freezer.
* Additional living room could be used for but not limited to rumpus room, media room, reading room and has its own balcony complete with sliding doors.
* Three large bedrooms with split system air conditioners, built-in wardrobes, 2 of the bedrooms have balcony access.
* Study room.
Two bungalows separate to the main house allow for extended family or Airbnb guests to stay in comfort and privacy. Rented out via Airbnb for 4 consecutive years, this space alone provides a significant income. They will be sold as is, complete with furniture and furnishings (figures available on request).
* Fully self contained main bungalow sleeps 3. Includes loft style bed, claw foot bath, kitchenette, split system air con and its own private access.
* Additional bungalow could be used as library, yoga/meditation room.
* Alfresco dining options with kitchen sink and BBQ area.
A stunning lap pool complete with mood lighting and surrounded by tropical gardens separates the main house from the bungalows. Other practical features include; fly screens, solar panels, external laundry, garden shed, sprinkler system, outdoor sensor lights, fully fenced yard and ample undercover storage space. Plenty of off-street parking.
Situated just 2kms from the CBD’s array of shops, restaurants, cafes and Esplanade Precinct; also close to schools, transport, bike and walking paths and a community garden at the end of the street. 10 minutes to the Cairns Base Hospital and 15 minutes to Cairns International and Domestic Airport.
This property really does create an instant wow factor and is sure to pull on the heart strings of all who walk though its doors.