“The Henry - Luxury Lifestyle & Convenience”
A boutique residence presenting a new standard of contemporary living in Penrith. Situated within the Thornton precinct and designed with luxury in mind, it promotes the best of urban living, surrounded by the space and calm of Sydney's greater west. Your expectations have changed. There's a desire for modern comfort, convenience and time to relax and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. The Henry provides all that makes this possible – including an easy commute to work, amenities at your doorstep and the Nepean River or Blue Mountains a short drive away.
Inspired by nature's warm tones and textures, flowing soft lines and contrasting exterior finishes provide a sense of elegance and classic style. There's everything you need, with the little extras you'll love – including communal gardens, BBQ facilities and secure covered parking.
- Fresh and airy open design with timber flooring
- Good sized double bedroom with built-ins plus a separate study for some floorplans
- Covered balcony that captures elevated views over the area
- Quality gas kitchen featuring sleek fittings, integrated fridge and microwave, dishwasher
- Integrated fridge and microwave
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Well-proportioned designer bathroom plus internal laundry
- Security basement car space, ducted air-conditioning throughout and intercom entry
- Access to the exclusive podium level gardens and BBQ area, plus Thornton Estate community parks, playgrounds and BBQ areas.
Architecturally designed by DKO architects and proudly developed and built by Urban Property Group, with a choice of 1, 2, 3-bedroom apartments that exude contemporary living, clever design and sophisticated interiors, all from just $408,000.
Special Offer (ends 31 August 2020 at 6pm): The Vendor offers a two (2) year 5% gross rental guarantee for units sold at the listing price in The Henry with 10% deposit on exchange.
Display Suite location: 50 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith, NSW 2750. Please make contact to book in an appointment.
Photos are for marketing purposes.