“Vacant and Ready to Move In - Owners say Sell!”
This beautifully presented large family home has been freshly painted and is situated in the much sought after area of Heritage Gardens. In a quiet cul de sac and positioned on the high side of the road to capture the cool breezes and views of the surrounding hinterland. Walking distance to Highland Reserve State School and close to all major amenities including shopping centres, transport and a short stroll to the Coomera River and John Siganto Park.
The easy flow floor plan features 2 living areas and centrally located kitchen all overlooking the large undercover entertainment area and sparkling in ground pool, perfect for the entertainer. The fully fenced back yard is ideal for the kids and pets to play. This home ticks all the boxes and to top it off there is extra wide side access for parking the caravan/boat or trailer
Some of the features include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan, plantation shutters and sliding door access to undercover alfresco area
- Large family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Multiple living areas
- Centrally located kitchen with walk in pantry and break fast bar overlooking the undercover entertainment area and sparkling in ground pool
- Large internal laundry
- Air conditioning
- Massive undercover alfresco area ideal for the entertainer
- Fully fenced sparkling inground pool
- Fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
- Double lock up garage with internal access and extra off street parking
- Plus: extra wide side access for parking the caravan/boat/trailer
- 2 x 3000 litre water tanks
This property would suite 1st home buyers, families, investors.
This is an amazing house with so much to offer and Heritage Gardens Estate is conveniently located just a short drive to the M1 for easy access to Brisbane or the beautiful Gold Coast Beaches. Close to a choice of schools and shopping centres, this location has it all.
Viewing is a must and you won�t be disappointed. Call Tracey Pretty today on 0466 640 995 to book an inspection � don�t miss out on your dream home.
All information contained is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.