“Ultimate family home”
With a commanding, elevated position on the curve of the cul-de-sac, 15 Maestra Street offers you an enviable lifestyle. Superbly presented over two levels, this home is all about livability, offering the best in modern day design. With multiple living areas both indoor and out, upstairs and down, combined with a landscaped, easy-care garden and pool, this home is sure to impress.
The central hub of the home is positioned on the upper level. Here you will find open plan living flowing out to an expansive balcony. With a northerly aspect on the highest point in the street, the district views from this vantage point are sublime. The balcony is a magical spot to start the day or, sip your favourite beverage in front of the fireplace.
The kitchen is contemporary by design and incorporates a breakfast bench. There is a suite of appliances including a 900mm SMEG oven with gas cooktop, abundant storage options and workspace. The kitchen is perfectly positioned to make entertaining a breeze and you will never be far from the conversation.
The second internal staircase leads you to your own entertainment oasis featuring a wet bar, theatre-style entertainment and a games area complete with table tennis and air-hockey. Leading off this area is the grand, covered alfresco area adjacent to the pool.
Accommodation comprises of five bedrooms including the master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. The master bedroom plus two other bedrooms are positioned on the upper level along with the family bathroom. The entry level features the third bathroom and two bedrooms, one being a double.
State of the art features include:
- Split system air-conditioning
- Deluxe bathrooms with double vanities and floor to ceiling tiling
- Modern kitchen with extensive bench space
- Breath taking views to the north, capturing breezes year round
- Neutral tones off-set with polished timber floors upstairs and contemporary, easy-care polished concrete downstairs
- Double carport with automated roller doors, and additional off-street parking for up to five cars
- Abundant storage through-out the home
- Large separate laundry with internal and external clothes lines
- 764 sqm easy care, established, resort-like surrounds
- Discrete lockable storage room to house tools, bikes and additional items
- Rainwater tank
- Saltwater pool
- Solar power and solar hot water
- Walk to Hilder Road State School, Wittonga Park and public transport
- Catchment for The Gap State School and The Gap State High School
Positioned in a premier position offering a lifestyle second to none this home will be yours to hold and enjoy for many years. An investment not only in yourself but your family for many years to come!
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY, & STRESS FREE, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this forever home.