“Brand New Torrens Title Luxury Home with Double Master Design in Sough After Location”
We are proudly presenting these ultra-modern houses within inner-city suburb Firle. These stunning brand-new family homes are showcasing the unique architectural features of a luxury home. Feature a large living area with an open plan kitchen, guest bedroom with En-Suite, and roller door garage on the ground level.
The master suite upstairs completed with a wardrobe, luxury En-Suite plus a private balcony overlooking Andy reserve. There are two sparkling bathrooms and an additional two-way bathroom connect to main living and the bedroom.
These houses are close to public transport and sporting grounds. Classic Italian, Chinese, Greek, and Indian restaurants are within the proximity.
The features to be loved:
- Torrens Title, keep you away from community group meeting hassle
- Large Living Area with low maintenance garden
- SMEG kitchen appliances with 90mm cooktop double sinks and a dishwasher.
- Stone benchtop with splashback
- Thick wool carpet to bedrooms, staircase and upper floor
- LED downlight and lamps for stairs provided
- Zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Undercover outdoor veranda for entertaining with family
- Automated panel lift garage with internal and external access
- Lovely private balcony with glass balustrade overlook the park.
- Three Bathrooms with freestanding bathtub and separate toilet
- Choice from quality floating floorboards or high standard title throughout
- Fully landscaped front and back yard
- High ranked Norwood Morialta High School and Trinity Garden Primary School Zone for your children's quality education, Pembroke School is also nearby.
- Firle Plaza, Kmart, Glynburn Plaza, Service SA and Medical Centre Only a minute away
- Only 5.5km from CBD
- Central to a number of premiere schools including Rostrevor College, Loreto, Pembroke, St Ignatius College, St Josephs and Prince Alfred College
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St. Peters
Council Rates / $432 per quarter (approx.)
SA Water / $221 per quarter (approx.)
** All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate; however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.