“-3D Virtual Tour Available - The One You Fall in Love With”
This is a home we all dream of owning, this is a lifestyle we all dream of living! This grand old dame is perfectly positioned spreading grandly across 841sqm in a beautiful street lined with character homes and within a two minute walk to the gorgeous country village of Pomona in the Noosa hinterland.
The home has everything you love about a Queenslander with 12ft ceilings, solid timber floor boards, tongue and groove walls and ceilings, fret work and lead light windows a home built with heart a home built to last!
Upon entering the property through a white picket fence and a path with gorgeous established gardens and century old tree's either side and grassed areas you arrive at the impressive character gates opening to a large covered veranda with an easterly aspect and glorious views across the gardens to the tree tops of town, the front door opens and there is nothing to say but WOW!
Off the front hallway is the formal dining room with a magnificent chandelier and lead light window, there are two additional lounge rooms both with French windows and the winter lounge room featuring a fire place.
The kitchen has been lovingly restored and features a top of the range Smeg 7 burner stove and double oven. All of the three bedrooms are light and bright and have French windows , there is great separation from the master bedroom to the guest or children's rooms. Centrally located to all of the bedrooms is the main bathroom which of course has an original claw foot bath.
Underneath the home is completely built in with concrete flooring and masses of French windows, this space has separate entry and a bathroom making it an incredible space for an artist studio, pottery, work from home whatever your heart desires. If you're not popping down to the farmers market you can be picking fresh vegetables from an array of vegetable gardens and fruit trees, there is also plenty of yard for the family pet, children's play, pool or a shed. To make this property complete is the mountain views which can be enjoyed from the home and rear yard. This property is not just buying a home this is buying an incredible lifestyle!
Features at a glance -
- Exquisite coloured glass windows and French doors
- Fine dining room with fretwork and chandelier
- Classic country kitchen with top of range appliances including, Smeg 7 burner double oven
- Traditional bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Hardwood floors and 12ft ceilings
- Solid hardwood frame and weatherboard construction
- Full internal lining in hoop pine vjs...all walls and ceilings
- Light filled living spaces
- Perfect cross ventilation
- Versatile layout, wonderful bones
- Massive studio/ workspace with own bathroom and coloured glass windows
- Expansive secure, cool storage space under house.
- Rich volcanic orchard soil will grow anything, chemical free garden.
- 25 minutes to Noosa's famous Hasting St and Main beach