INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Sublimely set on a staggering 1200sqm (approx.) in the highly desirable General Residential Zone (GRZ), this exceptional 4 bedroom family entertainer is a daring celebration of leading-edge design and construction. Originally reshaped in 1989 and recently refreshed with a sympathetic eye, this ground-breaking creation by Nonda Katsalidis, best known for his MONA and Eureka Tower work, is a truly functional modern masterpiece.
Accentuating light, space and depth at every turn, this free-flowing, multi-level home is highlighted by soaring ceilings and breathtaking banks of glass. Sun-swept, gallery-inspired, open-plan living and dining pivots a high-end kitchen featuring an imposing island bench topped by sleek, high-performing Corian. Enjoy top-of-the-line Miele appliances and an island bench with informal dining table capacity.
Each space offers elements of surprise and timeless detail. Head upstairs through automated doors to a sweeping retreat/entertaining area with a cocktail bar. This is the ideal spot for a family to connect or slip away for some quiet time, enhanced by an elevated viewing platform with brilliant, blue-water bay views and dazzling sunsets on offer.
The stunning showpiece of this noteworthy property is a north-facing, glass atrium with a spectacular metal arch towering above an 11m x 3.5m indoor pool. Branching off from this inviting area, step outside to an alfresco deck featuring a fully plumbed BBQ, outdoor kitchen, gas stone fireplace, and an electric louvred roof. With nothing left to chance, entertaining will become second nature.
Zoned to perfection, all 4 air-conditioned bedrooms and a versatile home office are staged at the front of the property with the sizeable main bedroom boasting a cleverly concealed dressing room and a stylish, twin-vanity ensuite. The remaining trio of bedrooms showcase built-in robes and ornate open fireplaces.
Meticulously finished throughout, every lavish luxury has been carefully crafted and constructed with a genuine feeling of warmth and inclusion. Special features include a powder room/shower that doubles as a steam room, a stone-topped laundry, storeroom/workshop, auto-gated entry, extensive heating and cooling, built-in audio, undercover parking for up to 3 vehicles, and a leafy garden with automated watering system.
Prominently positioned in the high-growth GRZ, explore enticing possibilities with this treasured address, boasting easy access to Hampton Street shopping, Melbournes leading schools, the homemade delights of Thomas Street Grocery, city-bound trains, and your own local beach. It all adds up to an outstanding lifestyle opportunity!
At a glance
- Impressive 1200sqm (approx.) parcel of land in the development ready RGZ (STCA)
- Architect-designed masterpiece by Nonda Katsalidis
- 4 large bedrooms, air-conditioned main with concealed dressing room and stylish ensuite featuring a marble-topped twin vanity
- 3 bedrooms with BIR, open fireplaces and split-system heating/cooling units
- Kitchen, dining, living, master bathroom and family bathroom under floor heating
- Large home office or 5th bedroom option with BIR and split-system heating/cooling
- Expansive open-plan living and dining area, fronted by imposing panels of glass
- Deluxe, Corian-topped kitchen featuring high-end Miele appliances
- Wide-reaching retreat with wet cocktail bar
- Commanding viewing platform with uninterrupted Port Phillip Bay views
- Skylit powder room/2-person steam room/shower with marble-topped vanity
- Luxurious family bathroom with sumptuous bath, stone-finished twin vanity, and walk-in shower
- Stone-topped laundry with built-in benches and cabinetry
- Low-maintenance, Chemigem indoor swimming pool, heated by gas and framed by bluestone
- Timber-topped terrace with gas stone fireplace, stone-topped outdoor kitchen, built-in BBQ on natural gas, screens and electric louvred roof
- Established garden and yard with automated watering system
- Integrated storage solutions throughout
- Hardwood parquetry and porcelain flooring with carpeted bedrooms
- Extensive heating and cooling
- 3-car carport plus additional driveway parking and auto-gated entry
- Substantial storeroom/workshop
- Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, beach
Property Code: 1212