“Renovated Home With Fantastic Location”
Get ready to move in this light filled family home, which is perfect for any situation with a friendly floor plan has room to accommodate all. Spacious combined living and dining area, modern kitchen with dishwasher. This affordable home offers three bedrooms all with built in rob, renovated ensuite.
• Two Split air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans
• Laminate Flooring through out
• All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
• Sun-drenched backyard with low maintenance lawn
• Single Lock Up garage and Double Car Ports with cover
• Walking distance to city buses, Excelsior Public School, Gilroy College, Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro Station.
We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources that we believe to be reliable; However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective applicants are advised to carry out their own investigations at the open home inspection.
What’s around Excelsior Avenue
Contact the property manager
Murdoch Lee Estate Agents - Castle Hill
Nearby schools in and around Castle Hill, NSW
Discussions in Castle Hill, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Castle Hill, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for lease in Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs