“Raise the bar in brand new with a moody, luxe ode to the architectural over a Torrens Titled two levels...”
There are brand new builds. And then there's this: the two-level, architecturally inspired home with the jaw-dropping form to match its supreme function over two levels and an elongated block ending in enviable rear entertaining.
Make no mistake; this is a lesson in how to play contrasting tones, textures, hues and heights against each other with a striking mix of brick and glass, in what is a head-turning and ultra modern first impression in a suburb that rises in status by the day.
An entry foyer soars to the heavens in a 4-bedroom home with high-end, classy finishes at every turn.
Up you go to the top floor via plush carpeted stairs, down a passage to reveal a master wing with a walk-in robe, access to a private balcony with park views and an ensuite featuring a mix of contrasting floor to roof tile, matte black fixtures, vanity, over-sized mirror and semi-frameless glass. Additional to the lavish master wing find open living zone/retreat, two big bedrooms and main bathroom.
Retreat downstairs, enjoy guest haven or secondary master bedroom with two-way bathroom. To the rear and saving the best until last, is everything open-plan living should be - made all the better by the slickest of kitchens boasting the latest and greatest Smeg appliances, large tile splashbacks, granite benchtops and on trend contrast of dark cabinetry with light oak uppers.
Step out to the alfresco pavilion; down-lit and propped under the main roof to, essentially, serve you and your envious guests an extension of the internal footprint...
Just turn the key, step inside and soak up a better kind of brand new.
More reasons why we love this home:
- Garage with panel lift door for 1 vehicle with internal and external access
- Zoned ducted R/C
- Landscaped gardens front and rear including large open lawn area
- Quality joinery throughout - including built-in robes to bedroom 2,3 and 4
- Second level bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate toilet
- Kitchen with 900mm Smeg appliances, double sink and dishwasher
- LED throughout
- Quality floating floorboards throughout
- Laundry to garage space
- Located just a few doors down from K-Mart and Coles (Firle) and public transport to the CBD via Glynburn Road
- 5 minute drive to the Norwood Parade
- Zoned to Trinity Gardens Primary & Norwood Morialta High
- Central to a number of premiere schools including Rostrevor College, Loreto, Pembroke, St Ignatius College, St Josephs and Prince Alfred College
CT / 5634/490
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St. Peters
Zoning / R'1.1
Council Rates / $1725.36pa
SA Water / $220.48pq
ES Levy / $435.95pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor's Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.