“Large Refurbished Apartment on The Quietest Street In Spring Hill”
This apartment is perfectly positioned on a whisper quiet street within a quick walking distance into the city but with the bonus of no street noise. Enjoy elevated views of the city together with the practicality and convenience of being a stone's throw away from public transport and local shops and cafes. Spring Hill is one of the inner city's most desirable suburbs.
Refurbished and ready to welcome new tenants, Features include:
- Top floor location in a small well-maintained boutique complex
- Spacious living area leading through to a covered balcony with great city views
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Dedicated laundry
- Modern kitchen
- One of only four units on a top floor location
- Tandem garage
Step outside and you'll immediately find yourself in a bustling community of cafes, markets, restaurants, lush parklands and nearby are some of Brisbane's most elite schools, universities and hospitals. You'll also find you're in the heart of a major transport hub, with a free city loop bus on your doorstep and Central Train Station a mere 600m away.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4215