This beautiful family property is the pinnacle of easy living, representing the perfect opportunity to secure a comfortable and spacious retreat. Secluded behind the leafy frontage is this private family home, promising years of enjoyment of the spacious interiors and tranquil surrounds. Stepping inside, the side patio provides a welcoming entrance into the cool interiors. The living space is open and flows effortlessly into the kitchen. A true stand-out feature of this home is the front extension expanding off the living. Housing two generous air-conditioned rooms, both are currently utilised as home offices but hold the potential to become a variety of useful spaces, including the fourth and fifth bedrooms.
The treats do not end there for this value-packed property. The beautiful gardens either side of the property lead to the sparkling pool overlooked by an undercover entertaining patio. This is a great space for enjoying the company of family and friends. This is truly a wonderful family home and has been the place of many happy memories for the current owners.
* Attractive frontage with leafy gardens and neatly presented home
* Hardwood timber floors beneath carpets throughout
* Open plan living and dining
* Recently renovated kitchen with Italian oven and stove, plenty of bench space and storage
* Three generous bedrooms, each with air conditioning and built-in storage
* Two additional air-conditioned rooms in front extension, easily utilised as fourth and fifth bedrooms
* Fresh bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* Insect and security screens throughout
* Tandem carport, suitable to accommodate three cars easily
* Large entertaining area to the rear overlooking the sparkling pool
* 5kW solar panels
Situated on a flat 599sqm block, this property is fully fenced and beautifully landscaped. A family friendly area, this is a quiet pocket perfect for raising families. In addition to this, the convenience of location is second to none. Walking distance to kindergarten, YMCA recreational area, large park and Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre. A short drive down Beaudesert Road to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and close to Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to register your interest!