“Great Location, Flexible Floorplan!”
To view the property we ask that you please pre-apply for the property by clicking the following link. Pre-approved applicants will then be contacted to view the property once we are able.
Set on a beautiful tree-lined street in the heart of Stirling with everything at your fingertips including coffee, fresh produce, pastries and delicacies, and some of the best restaurants and eateries in the Adelaide Hills.
A very deceivingly large two story property with low maintenance grounds.
This architectural built property consists of a flexible floor plan of either
- 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas, one opening onto a balcony
- Or 4 bedrooms with one living area.
- Master bedroom has floor to ceiling robes and cupboards - located downstairs
- 2 stylish bathrooms - one being the en-suite
- Another separate toilet downstairs with hand basin
- A spacious living/dining/kitchen area looking into the rear yard
- The modern kitchen is fitted with quality Bosch products including dishwasher, electric cook-top, oven and range hood
- An entry foyer which also leads upstairs
- Additional storage under stair closet
For all year round comfort there is split system reverse cycle air-conditioning in each room and block out blinds on the windows
Outside you will find
- A paved patio area off the rear French doors situated under a gorgeous tree
- Irrigated, low maintained yard
- Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
- Off street parking for an additional 2 cars in the driveway
The added bonus of this home is the Home Hub Server for those technologically minded.
Zoned to Stirling East Primary School and Heathfield High School, and on the bus route for most private colleges such as Scotch, Prince Alfred and Saint Peters.
Be quick to secure this fantastic location.
Please note, sorry NO pets.