“PERFECT MCKAIL HOME RIPE FOR THE PICKING”
This beautiful home is situated in a lovely tucked away position directly across the road from a bushland park and offers a quiet place to call home.
The property features include;
- Double garage under the main roof with remote roller door;
- Massive king-sized master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes;
- Ensuite to the master bedroom with double vanity and double shower;
- Large fully open plan dining, lounge and kitchen area;
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to the main living area;
- Queen sized minor bedrooms both with built in robes;
- Main bathroom features separate bath and shower;
- Good cupboard space to the laundry with dryer bracket installed;
- Paved outdoor area and easy to maintain yard, pets considered;
- Please note this property is not NBN compatible and only offer's Telstra Velocity internet;
What's in McKail?
Grocery store, Fuel/alcohol/Convenience store, local parks & walkways, Travel time to CBD: 7 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
- Viewing's are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
- You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf – If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
- Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on 'Book Inspection' and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.