“A FABULOUS NORTH-FACING APARTMENT WITH A CITYSCAPE OUTLOOK”
Boasting a premium position in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, this newly built one bedroom apartment is perfect for singles, professionals and investors.
Taking public transport is so convenient with bus stops and the tram on your doorstep. Take a three minute stroll across Victoria Square to Chinatown for delicious dining options, while the Central Market is the best place for all your fresh food shopping.
Featuring a fantastic cityscape outlook and a north-facing aspect, this light and airy apartment enjoys a private balcony and the unique inclusion of a communal sky garden. This sensational outdoor space is equipped with BBQ facilities for relaxed get-togethers with your friends and family.
Built in 2019 the apartment’s interior is fresh and stylish. Open plan dining and living spaces enjoy the city vista as does the beautiful bedroom, also fitted with a built-in robe and contemporary carpet.
A sleek and chic kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooktop and stone benchtops provides everything you need with a minimalist vibe. The functional aspects of kitchen storage are neatly taken care of by the supersized walk-in pantry which also houses the laundry facilities and the fridge.
Further features include:
• The security and peace of mind of an onsite building manager
• A stunning bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, vessel sink and large shower
• Floating timber floors and quality carpets
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• LED downlights
• 2.7m ceilings for a spacious feel
• A basement storage cage for personal belongings, bicycle etc.
• Zoned for Botanic Gardens High School and Adelaide High School