“Modern and Stylish Trafalgar Lane Apartment!”
This luxury 2 bedroom apartment is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers or investors. These apartments would be ideal for owner occupiers looking for inner city lifestyle with convenience and ease of public transportation.
Located approx. 2.0km from Brisbane City, Trafalgar Lane redefines eclectic retail and commercial space, it is the ideal place to work, play, live and entertain. Logan Road shopping and dining precinct is just a stone throw away and there are 35 visitor's carpark in the Trafalgar Lane complex.
Entering the apartment, you are welcomed by the open plan living and adjoins a contemporary kitchen fitted with tone benchtop. The kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge. Impressive entertainer's balcony overlooking the surrounding suburbs.
- Modern and spacious open living area, dining area with ceiling fans and central air-conditioning;
- Contemporary kitchen with island benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space for storage;
- Master bedroom with ducted air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, built-in wardrobe;
- Second bedroom with ducted air conditioning and built-in wardrobe;
- Entertainment balcony with amazing views (only applies to unit 1502);
- Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance, includes clothes dryer
- One secure car space and secure visitors parking;
- Secure access with intercom security;
- Well maintained pool, sauna, spa, gym, cinema, BBQ area and resident lounge in the complex.
The Trafalgar Residents' Retreat on level 6 comprises a lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, cinema and media lounge, outdoor yoga lawn plus BBQ and entertaining areas.
In addition to the elevated resort style facilities, an urban laneway with 2 street frontage and 1000sqm of restaurants and cafes, which offers residents & their guests the ultimate urban lifestyle.
Woolloongabba located just 2km from the CBD is Brisbane's most affordable inner city apartment market and has been voted one of Australia's top suburbs to invest.
This complex really is in the centre of all the action. Directly across the road is the "Gabba" home to Brisbane Lions and the location of many fantastic concerts throughout the year. The Woolloongabba busway is also across the road and at Trafalgar Lane, you will find some of the best eateries in Woolloongabba which includes Ribs & Burgers, La Famiglia, Ku-O Japanese Restaurant, Lola and newly opened Gabba+Co.
East Brisbane State School and major supermarkets like Coles is within its fingertips. Also nearby is the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Hospital and the PA Hospital, making this a great buy for investors looking to buy nearby major employment hubs, or Hospital workers wanting to be walking distance from work.
South Bank is a short drive (or walk), and is loaded with fantastic cafes and restaurants, weekend markets, boutique shopping, Cineplex movie complex, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Brisbane Convention Centre.
DISCLAIMER: The images shown are of an apartment which is near identical in its layout. Please contact Alan Woo to arrange for an Inspection to view the amazing apartments.