“Stylish designer apartment opposite Canterbury Hospital”
This stylish executive apartment will impress with on-trend designer styling and premium contemporary appointments throughout. It boasts light-filled open-plan living plus two generous bedrooms, and is ideally set in a prime central location opposite Canterbury Hospital to suit the busy healthcare professional, easy walking distance to Clemton Park Shopping Village, and three minutes to Belmore train station.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area with stylish timber-look flooring
- Designer gas kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
- Private, semi-enclosed balcony with bright elevated outlook
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and study nook
- Good-sized second bedroom also features a built-in robe
- Immaculate main bathroom plus separate European-style laundry
- Secure parking for one car plus external storage facility
Enter into the open-plan living/dining area where crisp white walls and abundant natural light beautifully compliment the designer timber-look flooring.
The living/dining area flows onto the private balcony, and the adjoining high-end kitchen will impress with white stone waterfall-edge bench tops, a mirrored splashback, stylish two-tone cabinetry, and premium stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, dishwasher and built-in oven and microwave.
The quality continues in the immaculate main bathroom and master ensuite – both with floor-to-ceiling tiles – and there are built-in robes to both carpeted bedrooms plus a private study nook with desk to the master.
A well-equipped European-style internal laundry, secure parking for one car and an external storage facility add convenience.