“Queensland Charm with City Fringe Convenience”
**FOR BEST ACCESS AND PARKING USE FULCHER ROAD, ASHGROVE.
Set back from the road and positioned with a peaceful, leafy outlook, this generous Queenslander combines heritage charm with modern conveniences . Positioned in the heart of Ashgrove, only 10 minutes to the city, this home is ideally suited for the growing family or savvy investor looking to add to their property portfolio.
Set behind a private front fence the owner has retained the traditional features of the home such as high ceilings, timber floors and VJ walls. The upstairs layout includes three spacious bedrooms with built-ins, the main bathroom, large living room and combined kitchen and dining room.
The family kitchen which flows to the expansive rear deck hosts quality appliances and excellent storage. The large rear deck can be enjoyed year-round due to its private position and privacy screening and offers a leafy outlook to Ithaca Creek.
Downstairs you will find a self-contained granny flat, perfect for a teenage retreat, extended family member, or private rental. The space hosts a kitchenette, bathroom, combined living and dining area, and a generous bedroom with built-ins. There is excellent storage underneath the home with the tandem garage and extra workshop/storage area at the rear.
The home is positioned on a generous 708m2 allotment. The owner has lovingly restored the private front yard with fresh turf and shading, making this the perfect area for young children or pets to enjoy. Access to your garage is at the rear of the home from Fulcher Road. The rear yard and garage are accessed at the end of a shared driveway where you will also find additional parking for a further two cars.
The location is ultra-convenient being moments from shops, cafes, restaurants, parkland, public transport, and Brisbane City. The position has the added benefit of being near some of Brisbane’s premium schools and childcare facilities.
A highlight of the features include
• Quality appliances including dishwasher
• Internal laundry
• Excellent storage throughout
• Ducted air conditioning all throughout upstairs
• Positioned back from the road, in amongst the trees with a leafy outlook
• Granny flat with kitchenette, bathroom, living space, and bedroom
• Tandem remote garage with workshop area at the back
• Front deck which overlooks the private front yard
• Expansive back deck overlooking bushland and Ithaca Creek
• 708m2 allotment
• Rental estimate $700 - $800 / week
• Council rates $2,170 / annually
• 10m to Bus Stop 14 – Waterworks Rd at Boon Street
• 170m to Goodstart Early Learning Red Hill
• 200m to Gilbert Park
• 200m to Little Italy Café
• 400m to Woolworths, Coles & Aldi
• 400m to The Broncos Leagues Club
• 1.1km to Ithaca Creek State School (Prep to Year 6 Catchment)
• 2.3km to Kelvin Grove State College (Year 7 – 12 Catchment)
• 4.3km to CBD