“SOLD BY RICHARD MATTHEWS REAL ESTATE”
Light And Bright Federation Inspired Semi In Highly Sought R4 Zoning
Perfectly set in a tree lined leafy street and framed by a charming white picket fence, this Federation style semi-detached home is not one to be missed.
Flaunting house like proportions inside and out, this home presents an effortless flow end to end and a functional outdoor entertaining space. Just moments to the centre of town and everything the bustling suburb has to offer, this quality property features:
- Set in a highly sought after R4 zone
- Classic Federation style façade complete with detailed tiling on front step and paved front garden path
- Spacious living room featuring exposed brick fire place opening in to dining and flaunting traditional timber appointments throughout
- Light and bright kitchen with natural gas cooking, tiled splashback and quality appliances
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking large rear grassed area
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, master with stunning stained glass windows
- Well maintained bathroom with separate bath tub
- Quality Inclusions: Single drive through secure carport, split system air conditioning, polished timber flooring, downlighting, high ornate ceilings and more
- Prime Position: Walking distance to the centre of Croydon including shops, eateries transport as well as local highly sought schools
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.