Auction - On Site, Sunday 19th August at 10am - Unless Sold Prior
This immaculately presented executive family home is ready and waiting to move straight in. With an abundance of space throughout, multiple living areas, large open rooms and plenty of lush green grass. Your next home really must be seen to be believed! Look forward to entertaining friends and family from your open plan kitchen, as you enjoy evening drinks and watch the sun setting from the upper deck. This home has been meticulously maintained and is sure to impress those who demand quality, size and attention to detail. A home of this calibre will not last long. Contact the Scott Rumble Team now!
Benefits for your consideration:
- Luxurious master suite with expansive walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generously sized bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Open plan kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including 6 burner gas cooktop
- Spacious open plan dining and living area, opening out to the fully covered upper deck
- High ceilings, achieving a vast sense of space throughout
- Separate downstairs living area with guest bedroom and third bathroom, perfect for grandparents or grown up children needing their own space
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs, split system air-conditioning down stairs
- Stunning polished timber floor throughout the living areas
- Automatic double garage with recently added epoxy flooring
- Separate laundry
- Solar power
- Easy to maintain back yard, plenty of room for the kids & pets to play
- Walking distance to schools, shops and public transport
Within 8km of Brisbane CBD, Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities.
With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street has a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month - you will love it here in Mitchelton.