“Large family home or attached dual occupancy set on a 1,112sqm block”
Situated in a private secluded area with access via Hillcrest Road this beautifully presented home is currently set up as a four bedroom main residence with attached in-law accommodation offering two additional bedrooms, its own bathroom, kitchen, lounge and dining area as well as having a separate entrance. Easily converted back into a large family home or as both properties are separately metered it could be rented out and used for additional income.
Delivering the wow-factor at every turn this recently renovated contemporary style home offers a focus on laid back family living and alfresco entertaining. Featuring a fabulous coastal inspired facade, free-flowing layout and high quality inclusions that caters to modern living in this popular family friendly location. Showcasing a stunning centrally located kitchen, brand new modern bathrooms and a selection of living areas.
Outside the home there are well-established gardens, a sunny level lawn area, sparkling in-ground pool and spa and an expansive undercover entertainers deck. Situated in a convenient location and only minutes to the coast's best beaches, boat ramps, schools and local shops this home is a must to inspect.
- Contemporary light-filled interiors throughout featuring a fresh neutral colour pallet and beautiful white-washed timber flooring throughout
- Spacious combined living and dining area upon entry, living room flows seamlessly outside to an expansive covered deck and pool
- Recently modernised kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash back, induction cooking and a beautiful glass feature window that blurs the lines between inside and out
- Additional family room off the kitchen that also leads outside onto a vast entertaining deck
- Private master suite and study on second level with intimate access to garden, near-new ensuite and walk in wardrobe to main
- Two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes to the upper level ideal for kids or guests
- Bedrooms four and five are currently set up as self contained in law accommodation with separate entry
- Sun-drenched in-ground pool and spa with Travertine tiled surrounds plus level lawn ideal for pets and children
- Recently updated laundry with access onto drying area plus new ensuite and main bathroom
- Huge 7m x 8.8m remote double lock up garage with additional storage, plus ample off-street parking
- Set on a sizable 1,112sqm block, water tank for garden irrigation
- In ground pool, entertaining deck and living areas with northerly aspect
- Access via Hillcrest Road in Empire Bay