This property offers an Executive Lifestyle to say the least. Situated in a 'Dress Circle' location, there has been no expense spared with this family friendly home. Over two levels, there is approximately 435sqm of living, outdoor entertaining and garaging under main roof. Designed and constructed in 2007 by the builder for his family's 'Forever Home'.
Enjoy the outlook over the adjoining lake and parkland reserve, complimented by mature English trees.
- Five bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, self-contained 'granny flat'
- Stunning modern kitchen and meals with unique curved bench top, near new appliances, walk-in pantry
- Outside alfresco entertaining, overlooking the private landscaped yard through to the lake and parkland
- Family lounge, separate dining or 'boardroom'
- Office / study with built-in media workstation
- Wine storage room
- Laundry with ample cupboard space, linen chute
- Three-car garage under main roof, workshop space, two driveways and plenty of off-street parking
- Guest quarters / 'granny flat' with living room, bedroom, vanity and toilet
- Spacious Home Theatre
- Magnificent balconies with views (front and rear), separate outside entertaining areas
- Hebel construction with timber frame, fully insulated
- Complete C-BUS hub and system for automated lighting (approximately $40k spent)
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted heating and cooling on upper level, split systems on lower level
- 703sqm landscaped allotment, automatic watering system
- Secure front yard with remote gate for vehicle access
Superbly located, arguably the best position within Spring Park Farm Estate. Only one street back from the hub of the township, an easy walk to IGA supermarket, Great Eastern Pub, Early Learning & Child Care Centres, Primary School, Pharmacy, eateries, Fruit & Veg Market and OTR petrol station.