“Perfect Family home!”
No matter who you are or what you do, this house will welcome you.
With a double garage to the front and four bedrooms, it's easy to share the house between adults or children. Both bathrooms in the property have separate showers and baths, although the master bedroom has the added treat of spa jets, for those who seek a little extra luxury after a hard day of organising children or emails (or both!).
Every bedroom, featuring timber window blinds, has built-in wardrobes and there is an open carpeted room to the front of the house which could be a lounge, theatre room, an office, a playroom or anything else you might need. The open plan kitchen, dining area and second living area make it easy to stay close to friends or small family members, and there is a gas cooktop and gas bayonet available for use.
This low-maintenance property boasts a Solar Hot Water System and minimal gardens, with fragrant lavender and frangipani providing a splash of colour and fragrance. There is also a bonus storage room to the back for that home gym you've always wanted, office space away from the kids, or just the stuff you don't use much or can't let go of (we can't all be Marie Kondo).
This house is ideally located for almost anything, with tranquil Ashbrook Wetlands across the road, right beside the Pearsall Childcare Centre and bus stops. The local IGA is a five minute walk away, as is the Pearsall Primary School. A few minutes of driving will get to either Ocean Reef or Wanneroo Road, and it's ten minutes or less to Mitchell Freeway and Joondalup Gate. This home is perfect, practical and ready to go.
• Master bedroom with ensuite including spa and walk in robe
• Three additional bedrooms, bathroom and external storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining with separate lounge/office/playroom
• Double rollerdoor garage with shopper's entry and rear rollerdoor for access to backyard
• Fully paved backyard with easy-care gardens
• Private rear courtyard under main roof
• Freshly painted
• Ducted air conditioning and a security alarm system fitted
• Gas cooktop and bayonet
• 5 min walk to IGA, 10 min drive to Joondalup Gate
• Close to parks, nature reserve, childcare and primary school
• Easy access to buses, Wanneroo Road, Ocean Reef Road and Mitchell Freeway