“PRIVATE HAVEN NESTLED IN THE TREETOPS OF BURLEIGH HEADS”
Distinctly elevated high into the shaded treetops of a lush hillside, and privately positioned deep into a quiet cul-de-sac, this magnificent high-set pole home is beautifully secluded from the street view, offering the dual benefit of peaceful, relaxing nature views & yet close proximity to Burleigh Beach and the very best of the Gold Coast.
This tranquil home constructed in quality cedar, boasts a picturesque walk-up to the entry, & opens to a gorgeous, decked, entertainment area with scenic views. Comprising 2 bedrooms with built-ins, a bathroom with shower & bath, charming kitchen with lovely bushland outlook, spacious open-plan lounge/living, sunroom/office, laundry & large double carport with extensive storage space.
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Charming kitchen with double-draw dishwasher
- Superb undercover decked entertaining area
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Stunning hardwood floors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in main living area
- Wood fireplace
- Large double carport
- Space for an additional 2 cars (off-street parking)
- Colossal 738m2 block
- Lockable tool/garden shed
- Window locks
- Security screens on windows & doors
- Ceiling fans
- Electric hot water system
- High-set 'Pole Home' in quality cedar wood
- Strolling distance to a chic gourmet café precinct
- Walk to Stocklands Shopping Centre
- 5mins drive to Burleigh Heads beach
- National Park walking trails with ocean vista
- Revered local schools
- 5min drive to award winning restaurants
- Everything you need within an immediate proximity!
- GCCC Rates: $952.99 per half year
- Water Rates: $330.05 per quarter
The idyllic beachside life awaits; simply stroll to gourmet café precinct (Parlour, Plantation, Woodbox), mere minutes’ drive to Burleigh Heads & Tallebudgera beaches, Stocklands Shopping Centre, revered local schools, easy access to the M1 & only 10mins drive to Gold Coast International Airport.