“Stroll to Mt Martha beach and school - live the lifestyle!”
Soaring ceilings, large windows and great entertaining spaces make this home a stand-out if you are seeking a light and bright retreat in a lovely beachside location. The instant street appeal and leafy locale will appeal to those seeking a coastal lifestyle coupled with a character home that has been impeccably built and maintained. The near flat block of over 1,100m2 (approx) is a haven for children to play and a blank canvass for those wishing to add a swimming pool or veggie patches.
The home comprises:
- Large living room with soaring cathedral ceilings that flows onto a chef's kitchen with quality appliances
- Bi-fold doors lead to large entertainers deck and aspect over the lawn and towards Port Phillip Bay
- Generous separate lounge with wood burner and access to deck through sliding doors
- Master bedroom downstairs with WIR and ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms, additional retreat and full bathroom
- Double garage plus ample storage
- Shed in garden with concrete slab floor
- Fully fenced and ample off street parking, space for a boat / caravan and room for a swimming pool
- Walking distance to Mt Martha Primary School, Village and glorious beach
- Easy access to the city via the Peninsula Link and Eastlink
Custom designed to let the light in and offer a great feeling of space, the home has many hidden extras including high grade insulation and LED lights throughout. Attention to detail ensures that the next lucky owner of this beautiful residence can move straight in and enjoy what Mt Martha has to offer.
RELAX..........YOU'RE HOME AT MT MARTHA
Arguably one of the most beautiful coastal towns in the world, it's no wonder so many people are making Mt Martha their home.
Whether you're looking for a sea change or a holiday home, you can relax - Mt Martha is without doubt one of the last true seaside havens offering an enviable lifestyle with something for everyone!
Only 63 kms from Melbourne, Mt Martha is renowned for its pristine beaches, picturesque bay and rural views and a relaxed, warm community feel so often lacking in today's hectic society.
Nestled at the gateway to the spectacular Mornington Peninsula, Mt Martha is the perfect stepping stone to some of the most stunning natural landscape you'll ever see.
Dotted throughout the rolling hills and natural bushland you'll discover quality wineries, restaurants and world class golf courses to indulge your love of everything that's good in life!
Although it's a place for all seasons, Mt Martha becomes a veritable summer playground in the warmer months; the sunny beaches come to life with people enjoying the beautiful bay in every way!
Whether you're sailing, swimming, snorkelling or just laying back and soaking up the sun and the lifestyle - we're sure you'll agree - Mt Martha truly is paradise!
Nearby, Martha's Cove represents the robust capital growth recently experienced in Mt Martha and surrounding areas, which by all reports promises to continue.
So financially you can relax too - your investment is secure here in Mt Martha.
At Bonaccorde our home is Mt Martha - we live it - we love it!
Let us show you our home - and we'll show you all the reasons why you'll want to make it your home too!
Why not call us, relax and enjoy your private tour of Mt Martha.
But be warned! Mt Martha is addictive and our passion is catching!