“Impressive Property that's Ready to Move-In...”
Please be aware that we do accept online applications however, the applicant must have completed a registered viewing of the property with a representative prior to making any such application.
Features include, but are not limited to:
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Super king size master bedroom with a massive separate his and her walk-in robe, lovely en-suite with extra-large shower
- Other 2 minor bedrooms are sized in generous proportions
- Secondary bathroom to serve minor bedrooms comes with a bath tub, a glass shower area and a beautiful sink vanity.
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Open plan design for the kitchen, living and dining and it flows seamlessly into the alfresco area
- Beautifully designed kitchen comprising stainless steel appliances, double sink, quality stone benchtops, breakfast counter, an island bench for lots of preparation and cooking space, heaps of storage, soft closing drawers
- Freshly painted
- High ceilings and down lights
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning heating and cooling throughout the house
- Spacious laundry with huge double door linen storage cupboard, access to cloth line outside, stainless steel sink
- Stunning fully paved and fenced backyard overlooking beautiful Holdsworth park great for walking dogs, sports activities, barbeque, picnic etc
- Double car garage
- Backyard is all paved, has very well-maintained reticulated garden beds along the edges with all plants already in place. Fully paved side access to the front of the house
- Alfresco area with nature views
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
For inspection times please click BOOK INSPECTION, enter your details and we will respond instantly! Alternatively, click 'Contact Agent' and we will respond with inspection times. By registering we can keep you informed of any changes to your inspection, so please register today as SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Disclaimer - Photos are for reference only. Furniture is not included. The particulars in the advertisement are not intended to form a part of the contract. Inspection is recommended as we do not guarantee the accuracy and condition of the property as shown in the photos.