Home loan calculator?
“The Family Entertainer”
Sitting on a 670 sqm parcel of land on the border of Picnic Point, this stunning "as new' family home is big enough for the largest of families and perfect for those who love to entertain.
Offering multiple living spaces, large alfresco entertaining area, sparkling solar heated pool and a great sized yard for the kids to enjoy. This spectacular family home will make you feel like you are on holidays every day of the week!
- Large master suite positioned at the front of the house with ensuite and huge walk-in wardrobe
- 3 generous bedrooms positioned at the rear with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Chef style kitchen over-looking the day to day living spaces with island bench, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
- Open plan living with fireplace and designated lounge/dining spaces
- Oversized formal lounge or home theatre
- Third living room, perfect for the kids to utilise
- Large modern bathroom with separate toilet + additional powder room
- Large alfresco entertaining deck overlooking the solar heated in-ground swimming pool
- Generous yard for the kids to enjoy
- Ducted air conditioning, high ceilings and 2.4m internal doors emphasizing the spacious layout
- Double garage and off-street parking for an additional 2 cars
- Moments from Panania Public School, bus transport and just 1km to top Panania shops
- Picnic Point High School catchment for yr 7 enrolments 2022
- Land size approximately 670.3sqm with a 16.764m frontage
- Metricon designed home – "Love Where You Live"
Single level homes of this size and calibre are rare, don't delay in arranging your inspection as INSPECTION NUMBERS are LIMITED.
Call Theo or Dominika immediately to reserve your spot and avoid missing out.
Exclusively Listed by Alliance Real Estate.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.