“UNDER OFFER IN 14 DAYS - BRODY HARRIS 0499 994 156”
Stylish Sustainable Family Living
Lovingly built in 2013 by Aussie Living Homes, this 229sqm home combines modern family design with stylish upgraded finishes throughout and leaves nothing for its new owner to do but move in and call home.
Entertain all year round on the decked alfresco with roll-down weather blinds and plenty of lawn for the kids/pets to enjoy. The established veggie and herb gardens are easily accessible from the kitchen, and a solar-passive layout allows for sustainable living in the suburbs, with 2.1kw 7-panel solar power ensuring your low energy consumption.
The deluxe island kitchen forms the heart of the home, centrally positioned overlooking the main open living area and complete with breakfast bar, 900mm stainless steel gas appliances, walk-in pantry and dishwasher. The additional theatre room and separate activity area offers plenty of space for the whole family to relax and unwind.
Set in a convenient pocket of Lakelands with shops, cafes, great schools, parks and the beach all right your fingertips, just minutes away.
Some of the features on offer include:
• Island kitchen with 900mm appliances & dishwasher
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage
• Decked alfresco with roll-down blinds plus great lawn area
• Master suite with his/her ensuite, built in cabinetry to WIR
• 3 queen sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning + ceiling fans
• Plantation shutters and feature light fittings throughout
• Sustainable living - solar passive layout, 2.1kw invertor, 7 solar panels
• Veggie garden & herb garden, easily accessible from the kitchen
• Ample storage options with walk in pantry, built in hall closet, buffet and cabinetry throughout
• Reticulated easy care gardens, weatherboard storage shed
Approximate outgoings include:
• Council Rates: $1900 per annum
• Water Rates: $1428 per annum