“BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER WITH THE LOT”
Located in a superb central location of Bundaberg South is this classic fully renovated, air conditioned high-set Queenslander that is packed with every imaginable feature and creature comfort. The current owner has invested much time and love into restoring this much loved home to its former glory and to contemporary standards.
Amongst the many features include:
- Secure 180cm external and internal fencing on handy 809m2 block with security camera system.
- 2 Queen sized bedrooms upstairs, the second with a fully appointed en-suite.
- Sizeable sleep-out serving as a 3rd bedroom which could be divided again into 4 upstairs bedrooms.
- Full split systems air-conditioning to upstairs rooms including kitchen. Ceiling fans throughout.
- Generously proportioned separate lounge and formal dining with polished hardwood floors.
- Main bathroom features a massive double shower and beautiful imported tiles.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with new appliances including gas cooktop and an abundance of bench and cupboard space.
- Covered outdoor elevated entertaining deck that sits above ground level hanging garden.
- Powered chair lift from rear of house to back deck.
- In-ground salt water pool.
- Underfloor area includes a multi-purpose room, bar, spa, storage space, garage with powered panel lift door.
- 12 Solar panels.
This lovely home must be seen to be believed and demands inspection. Call Greg McMahon on 0414 518 315 to secure an inspection and avoid disappointment.