Home loan calculator?
“Vacant Land with Water Views”
Enjoying a sunny North Easterly aspect and stunning water views, this 1,000sqm (approx) prime level parcel of residential land provides a fantastic opportunity to build your dream family home (subject to council approval). Peacefully placed at the end of a cul de sac, surrounded by quality residences, close to parks, schools, shops and public transport, the property offers a rare opportunity to secure a quality block of land in a peaceful family friendly suburb.
- Set on 1,000sqm (approx) with easy access to build
- Tranquil setting with never to be built out water views of the Georges River
- Zoned E3, in a quiet family friendly pocket of Oyster Bay
- Positioned within close proximity to public transport options, schools, parks and reserves
- Short drive to Westfield Miranda, Cronulla Beach and The Royal National Park
- Connected sewer terminated inside the boundary
- Town water connected and metered to a site tap
- Electrical services to the boundary from the main switchboard
- Underground communication connections to the main Telstra pit
- Connection point to council storm water system
- Draft architect plans available on request