Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“LARGE ACREAGE HOME IN TIGHTLY HELD POCKET OF GREENBANK”
18-20 ECHIDNA COURT, GREENBANK
Open for Inspection
* Thursday 21/04/2022 - 5pm to 6pm, and
* Sunday 24/04/2022 - 11:30am to 12:15am
Looking forward to ‘out of suburbs’ living in an executive home which has style and space for all the family? If you answer yes, yes yes, this property must be for you.
This large single level country federation designed home stands out as a shining example of what can be achieved when combining country living with today’s modern family living requirements.
The property is located in tranquil acreage estate in Greenbank, situated in a cul-de-sac with two road access (front and rear), positioned on 4,345sqm (over 1 acre) of fully fenced land. The magnificent residence is an individual designed and built double brick (cavity brick) framed home sitting on a full concrete slab with screw pier foundations. The home has open plan living spaces, 9 foot ceilings providing great height space and a 2 metre wide bullnose verandahs surrounding the home. All rooms, with the exception of the TV area, open out onto the verandah.
Features of the home:
• Four bedrooms, two living/family areas, plus an extra room with built-in book case which can be used a study, nursery or quiet reading room,
• Separate built-in office,
• TV or recreation area
• Enclosed verandah area facing east for morning sun
• The master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in robe, spa bath, large shower area, separate toilet, full closest and its own hot water heater, no sharing hot water
• The three other bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes
• The kitchen includes 2 Pac cupboards and granite bench tops, dishwasher, pyrolytic oven, 90cm ceramic cooktop, walk-in pantry plus a stainless-steel double door fridge with direct water to the fridge
• Main bathroom with, 2 Pac vanity, separate bath and shower
• Large laundry with 2pac cupboards, double sink and cupboards
• Large covered alfesco entertainment area overlooking the back yard
• Air conditioning in main bedroom, lounge and TV area
• Solar Electricity 3.4kw - Fronius 4KW Primo Inverter with monitoring
• Ceiling fans in most rooms
• Wood burning heater in second living area
• Timber joinery
• ‘Crimesafe’ doors
• Double brick (cavity brick) wall home which could add up to 25% more to build a new timber/steel frame home. The insulation benefits of the home provide warmth in winter and cooling in summer. Other benefits include; virtually eliminating condensation and mould problems, insulates the home from outside noise, a great amount of fire resistance and has greater energy efficiency.
• The ceiling cavity includes; fiberglass ceiling bats plus Anticon foil-faced insulation blanket under the new Colourbond roof.
Outside features include:
• Stylish remote controlled main property entry gates
• 7m x 6m double carport
• 6m x 6m Colourbond work shed with new roof, outside patio area of shed
• 6m x 3m galvanized shed on concrete floor
• Chicken shed
• Landscaped gardens and yard
• Town water and rain water tanks plus a third water tank (gravity fed)
Other bonus extras to the property
• New colourbond roof and gutters on the main house, bull nose verandah and patio.
• New colourbond roof on the carport and 6mx6m shed
• New front timber fence 1200 high posts, top and bottom rails 200x75 cca pine sleepers with black chain wire attached
• New rear sleeper fence 1200 high posts, top rails fencing using 125 round posts and top rails with black chain wire attached
• New 6mx3m alvanised shed
The property is conveniently located within;
• 5 minutes to the Greenbank Woolworths shopping Centre
• 12 minutes of the thriving Springfield Lakes community, university and Orion Shopping Centre and hospital
• 15 minutes to Browns Plains Plaza
• Approx. 50 minutes’ drive to the buzz of Brisbane
• Approx. 60 minutes to the beaches of the Gold Coast.
To book your private inspection please call Kerry Mouton from Lifestyle Homes Australia - 0421 474 053.