“Convenient city living - 2 Bed/2 Bath Apartment”
Ideally located just a short stroll to the CBD and popular Braddon cafes and city night life, this ground floor apartment is set in the popular 'Dowling Apartments' complex and it boasts a comfortable open plan living flowing to a covered terrace for quiet relaxation. Complex amenities include a gym, full size tennis court and indoor heated pool for year-round enjoyment.
At a glance:
* Comfortable 78m2 of living area with a covered balcony of 7m2
* Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and built in microwave
* Open plan living area with reverse cycle heating/cooling and sliding door access to balcony
* Main bedroom with built in robe, wall heater and ensuite (corner bath with shower incorporated, toilet and vanity)
* Second bedroom with wall heater
* Well-appointed bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, combined with laundry with dryer
* Secure entrance and intercom
* Single car space in basement car park
* Walking distance to City Offices and the ANU
Available approx 13 August 2021 for 12 month lease.
Please note: Our office does not offer online, video or virtual inspections.
Four weeks bond is required at lease signing.
Two weeks rent in advance is required at commencement of lease, rent can be paid fortnightly or calendar monthly which is calculated to the 10th of each month.
Applications are via 1form.com.au and you will be provided with an inspection code in order to submit your application, after the property has been inspected by you or your representative.
Whilst all care has been taken in compiling property information for the rental market, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to inaccuracies contained herein. All parties must rely on their own investigation when inspecting the property.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.