“Well presented 3 bedroom home”
Due to NSW Government restrictions please view the virtual inspection for this property via the link below:
If you are interested in applying for the property after viewing please follow the link below:
Please ensure the application is complete and everyone over the age of 18 submits an application along with supporting documentation, incomplete applications will not be processed.
After applying shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a private inspection to view the property in person.
Only one prospective tenant along with the agent may attend the property. This means a family or couple will not be able to inspect a property together and will instead need to choose one person to attend the appointment. A face mask must be worn at all times during the private inspection as well as social distancing.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and lots of storage space
- Laminate flooring in living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Air conditioning in two bedrooms and living area
- Spacious internal laundry
- Additional large storage area off the kitchen area at rear of house
- Easy to maintain and fully fenced back yard
- One street parking space on driveway next to house
- Located on a quiet street, close to bus stops, parks and shops
- Pets considered upon application (property not suitable for medium to large dogs as there is no grassed yard)
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Charlton Place
Contact the property manager
Richardson & Wrench - Blacktown
Nearby schools in and around St Clair, NSW
Discussions in St Clair, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in St Clair, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for lease in St Clair, NSW 2759
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs