Neat and tidy, 3-bedroom home located on a corner block in arguably the quietest part of town with lovely golf course views. The family room on the rear of the home add great flexibility as it could be utilised as required be it a 4th bedroom, office, 2nd lounge or kids play room.
The property has been well looked after with loads of upgrades over the last 6 years in particular and is extremely low maintenance making it well suited to all kinds of buyers. Full bathroom, new carpet throughout, 5kw Solar system, new septic system, new windows, power to the shed and some painting are just some of the components recently updated of this home so most of the work has been done for you.
What we like about this home;
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen & dining room, kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bar
- Spacious formal lounge with combustion heater & wall unit A/C
- Family Room/Office at the rear of the home
- Renovated large bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Generous laundry area
- Front & rear decks, great for relaxing in the peaceful setting
- 9m x 6m Double garage with adjoining double carport
- Additional 6m x 6m shed - great man cave or workshop
- Chook shed/yard area and fruit/veggie garden
- Garden shed wood storage with concrete floor
- 5KW Solar system
- House can be run on rain water or mains water
- Low maintenance yard with majority fully fenced, great for children and pets
With the golf course across the road, town oval less then 300m away and community parklands with gravel walking trail also across the road there'll always be somewhere to exercise or burn some energy for people of all ages.
Whether it's for your first home, investment property or somewhere to slow down into retirement this property has had much of the work done for you and is ready to enjoy right away.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Troy Goldsworthy, Nutrien Harcourts Minlaton - 0488 128 801.