Phone Enquiry ID: 34938
The ultimate lifestyle property awaits in one of the most sought-after rural addresses - Beecher Forest Estate, just 10 minutes south-west of Gladstone CBD, the waters edge, marina, shops, cafes, restaurants and recreational facilities, great fishing spots and 5 minutes from the airport.
Within a picturesque, bushland setting surrounded by other smaller acreages, the only way to describe this neat-as-a-pin 2.8 (approx.) acres, with beautiful, established landscaping, a large dam and meticulous rural set-up with no expense spared - tirelessly created to ensure easy, hassle-free living - is as the Lifestyle-seekers Oasis!
Ceiling fans throughout and reverse cycle air cond with immaculately maintained fixtures, fittings, paint and carpets throughout.
Incorporating four generous bedrooms with built-in robes, the family bathroom with a corner spa and the impressive master comprises the entire upper level, with a walk-in-robe, large built-in robes, a Juliet-style balcony with views over the property and ensuite.
Two spacious living zones - large lounge with beautiful timber floorboards and a spacious open living and dining adjoining kitchen with corner pantry, double fridge cavity, new dishwasher and quality cooking appliances including induction cooktop.
Undercover outdoor entertaining and lush tropical gardens casting plenty of shade. An excellent space for dining alfresco, entertaining guests and simply enjoying the view of the great outdoors.
The hobby farmer, handyman or car enthusiast will be more than satisfied with the shedding and structures across this property:
- 63m2 powered/concreted Colorbond shed plus attached 68m2 awning - with 2.4m height clearance roller doors & plenty of undercover storage space - the ultimate man-cave!
- Additional seperate double carport for caravan and boat parking
- 6m x 3m garden shed
- 2 x 45000 lt water tanks with town trickle feed water
- Automatic gate entry
- Extensive, sealed Bitumen driveway - easy maneuverability and plenty of parking
- Separately fenced dam & rear paddock
- Full dog-wired fencing
- Beautifully landscaped house block
- Two street frontages - potential for future subdivision (STCA), if you could bear to give up some of that beautiful Aussie bushland!
A pristine estate with a beautiful country outlook and plenty of space between you and your neighbours, accessed by a sealed road with weekly council garbage removal - within minutes to all amenities, numerous shopping centres, lifestyle facilities and schools.
The location is paramount, to say the least, and presents a secluded, private and secure lifestyle tucked away from the urban rush.