“Village Lifestyle - Queenslander on 640sqm”
To Apply for this property, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://is.gd/rCdueD
This traditional Queenslander home full of grace and charm sits on a generous 640sqm of land, moments from the heart of Nundah Village. The elevated easterly aspect Queenslander is nestled into Nundah hill and is one of the original homes in a neighbourhood attractive to families due to its easy access to the local village, schools and airport.
Thoughtfully renovated to retain the charm of yesteryear, the home enjoys leadlight windows, vertical joinery, original pine floorboards & high ceilings. Both kitchen and dining areas merge from the indoors to the outdoors where candle-lit dinners under the opening roof will become the new normal. Relaxing on the back deck (drink in one hand, book in the other), will probably be your favourite thing to do. The large entertainers deck overlooks a generous pool, lawn & garden, perfect for family barbecues & summer cricket.
Ample off street parking caters for up to 5 vehicles with wide side access for caravan, boat or trailer. Downstairs, additional rooms will prove perfect for hobbyists or home business.
18 Windsor St is a generous proportioned home; freshly painted inside where you will love:
- the size of the 4 bedrooms over two levels
- vertical joinery, arched architraves, high ceilings and lead light windows
- having a kitchen with a view, including stone bench tops, European appliances and cooking with gas
- having a laundry chute and bathroom on each level
- the breezy interior, with ceiling fans and air conditioning
- the secure fully fenced and gated backyard which is perfect for containing both children and pets!
- the abundance of outdoor living spaces with freshly lacquered decks
- family sized salt water pool
- the 5000L rainwater tank for the pool and the back shed for bikes
- Nundah State & Wavell High Schools Catchment
- Land 640sqm, Fully Fenced
* The built in area downstairs does meet the minimum 2.4M height requirements however does not have BCC Approval.
With rail services in the village & quality public and private schools just a short stroll away, this home will suit city commuters & families alike. Just a short drive to both Brisbane airport & major arterial roads & tunnels, Nundah is just 8 kms from the CBD. Be part of the Village lifestyle & the strong community it supports. Schools, parks, cafes, shopping, dining, transport & medical services are all on hand in this popular suburbs
Walk the children to school & stop for coffee at Fuel & Co. Elevated & private, 18 Windsor St is ready for a new family.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Windsor Street
Contact the property manager
Property Management PM
Richardson & Wrench - Clayfield
Nearby schools in and around Nundah, QLD
Discussions in Nundah, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Nundah, Queensland?
Similar Houses for lease in Nundah, QLD 4012
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs