“Deposit taken and Saturday insepction cancelled!”
This contemporary apartment presents an alluring open plan design with quality modern finishes, great living space, separate dining and an abundance of natural light with its North aspect.
The apartment also boasts access to a stunning communal outdoor area, heated indoor swimming pool, spa and gymnasium. 24 hour security building with extended hours concierge services.
The apartment features:
- Flowing contemporary layout with open plan living and dining
- North Aspect offers an abundance of light and wrap around balconies
- Gas and granite kitchen with dining island and integrated Smeg appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with wall to wall built-in robe
- Fully tiled bathroom with granite top vanity and smart decor
- Concealed internal laundry
- Lift access to a secure carspace
- Within Artarmon Public School catchment
- Minutes to Crows Nest restaurants and Chatswood shopping
- Located in the medical districts, next to The Royal North Shore and multiple clinics
- Suits downsizers and young families
- Great opportunity for the savvy investor looking for yield and growth
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.