“FABULOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH CITY VIEWS & TWO PARKING SPACES - **OPEN FOR INSPECTION MON 23RD NOV AT 12:40 - 12:55PM**”
Spacious, light-filled and boasting a spectacular view that looks all the way out to Sydney Tower! This apartment is located on the 18th floor of the Chelsea Building and offers a superb lifestyle. Located in the heart of the action, it is footsteps to rail transport and all the shopping, dining and entertainment of Chatswood CBD.
Nicely presented and well-proportioned; at its corner position, the apartment offers good airflow and natural light all day. Featuring a spacious combined lounge/dining room where you can step onto the balcony for sunshine and views. Open-plan modern kitchen with sleek granite benchtops, gas cooking and stainless steel Smeg appliances including a dishwasher. King-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a full bathroom with bath tub and shower. There is an internal laundry and two secure underground car spaces.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Chatswood
- 18th floor in the highly desired Chelsea building
- Spectacular views to the Sydney Tower
- Ducted air conditioning
- Open plan gas kitchen
- King-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Full bathroom with bath tub/shower
- Video security intercom and lift access
- Common indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, terrace garden (facilities currently closed due to COVID-19)
- Walk to rail transport and all the shopping, dining and entertainment of Chatswood CBD.
For more information please contact Anna Dally on 8448 1225, email: [email protected] (Property Manager)
How to apply:
Please note; You MUST view the property prior to submitting an application
Step 1. Log on to http://www.sheads.com.au
Step 2. Navigate to the property you are applying for
Step 3. Click "Apply for this property" and create a sign up login on 1 Form
Step 4. Follow the steps and complete the online application
Step 5. Upload all supporting documents, then submit.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED**
Copy of current passport (Visa required if not Australian) & copy of driver's license
Utility Bill, Payslip, & most recent bank statement
Tenancy Ledger (rates notice/documentation showing ownership of property if home owner)