Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“"Fables" - 115 acres - The complete package!”
This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to acquire a sprawling 115.2* acre property, located in a rural and tranquil position surrounded by beautiful greenspace and just a stone's throw from the heart of Toowoomba. This unique property offers endless lifestyle/hobby farm opportunities and is perfect for the equestrian or animal husbandry enthusiast seeking room for horses or livestock. "Fables" is the ideal site to design your new complex or work with the existing infrastructure.
The well-proportioned family home boasts a premier position and offers a mix of relaxed and formal living areas with casual entertaining areas overlooking your own parklike gardens and scenic setting. An unparalleled and exceptionally rare offering to the acreage/small farming market showcasing slightly elevated quality fertile soil accompanied by great bore water, representing premium value!
Circumstances have changed and the property now needs to be sold - don't regret missing out on "Fables"!
• Home offering unrestricted panoramic parklike views with exceptional aspect
• Beautiful tree-lined driveway to home and surrounds
• Would be an ideal wedding venue or bed & breakfast
• Outside toilet and pizza oven amongst entertaining garden area
• Modern plantation shutters throughout all bedrooms
• Cosy combustion heating plus an open fireplace for winter
• The property is fully fenced and divided into 4 paddocks
• Fully functioning windmill bore plus electric submersible
• Numerous rainwater tanks plus a header tank for bore
• Exceptionally soft drinking water for stock & domestic
• Great mix of ex-farming country along Henry Rd and hill grazing country
• Portable steel cattle yards with timber loading ramp
• 14*m x 10*m ex-piggery could be converted to stables with power
• 3 stables with adjoining day yard plus chook/dog house
• 24*m x 14*m dog pens, formerly housed Greyhounds
• 10*m x 8*m meat house with power & working cold room
• Room to build your own arena near house & infrastructure
• Easy access to quality public/private primary & high schools
• Australia Post mail delivery & weekly bin service
• Just 4*km to the Iconic Bull & Barley Pub in Cambooya
• The ultimate escape, less than 30* minutes/28.2* km to the vibrant city of Toowoomba
* = approximately
Rates: Approximately $882.88 per half year
19th July 2022, From 6.00pm
Ray White Toowoomba, 580 Ruthven Street
Can't attend in person? Watch the auction online!
We're here for you...
When inspecting a property, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Physical distancing should always be observed.
All persons to remain at least 1.5 metres away from other groups.
The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.