“Lifestyle & Income with Outrageous Views”
Ready to retire but worried that you won't know what to do with yourself? This could be answer - Tamborine Mountain Bed & Breakfast is a purpose built resort style accommodation business with full council approvals for four cabins, breakfast and evening meal service with alcohol sales to guests and has great separate owners living spaces too...
A solidly built lodge style building with chunky recycled bridge timbers sourced from Armidale and a huge double sided stone fireplace and clad in natural edge hardwood this property is full of character.
* Four guest cabins with ensuite bathrooms,
* Entertainment centre and Tea & Coffee making facilities
* Individual deck areas
* Covered walkway to main building
* Off road parking
* Instant gas hot water systems
* Large en-suited bedroom with walk in robe & views to Coast
* Private lounge room
* Dining room with double sided stone fireplace
* Deck area outside living areas
* Spacious room under with separate access and ensuite bath
* Gas hot water system
* Lounge room with double sided stone fireplace
* Large dining area with doors to deck
* Huge kitchen with sit up bar, would make a great cooking school
* Gas hotplate and electric oven, dishwasher
* Guest bathroom
* Large linen cupboards for guest room manchester
* Huge wrap round deck with shade sail cover
* Fabulous views, would make a great small wedding venue
The gardens are fabulous with a mixture of peaceful private gardens, lush tropical area with water features, and the owners have their own private garden with veggie beds which is fenced for privacy
This property is beautifully maintained and presented, build the business or do as much as you want, currently these owners do not really promote the business as they are wanting to retire but its all set up and ready for the new owners to take it onwards...
For an inspection and more information please call Emma Hawker or Cherie Todd, there is far to much to say about this one to write it all down.