“Spacious family home”
This generously sized two bedroom family home is located within a quiet pocket right in the heart of Oakleigh, and is comprised of an oversized brick dwelling situated on a well-proportioned block of land with well-maintained front and rear gardens. This location boasts a short drive to Chadstone Shopping Centre, walking distance to Oakleigh Train Station, Oakleigh Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants. Additionally, the property is highly accessible with nearby access to North Road, Dandenong Road and the Monash Freeway, catering to all commuting requirements.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Large open kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboards space with room for meals
- Generous lounge room with adjacent open plan dining room
- Dining room has potential use as a third bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Well maintained gardens with enormous storage shed in the rear yard
- Rear patio perfect for outdoor entertaining and dining
- Gas ducted heating throughout and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas wall heater not operational
- Tandem off-street parking for at least two vehicles
- Monthly mowing included, but renters responsible for general upkeep of garden area
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
What’s around Abbeygate Street
Contact the property manager
Nearby schools in and around Oakleigh, VIC
Discussions in Oakleigh, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Oakleigh, Victoria?
Similar Houses for lease in Oakleigh, VIC 3166
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs