This beautiful Tarragindi home rests on an elevated position, offering peace and privacy with leafy suburban views. Positioned on a 615m2 block there is space for the entire family presenting an ultimate family entertainer in a premium location.
Natural light and breeze flows through the home and with its neutral colour tones and quality fittings it is both comfortable and inviting. The indoor and outdoor spaces are sure to keep the family entertained for years to come.
It will be a pleasure to come home each day to this comfortable, yet practical family home with open plan living/dining room flowing through the modern kitchen to the entertaining deck which overlooks your sparkling swimming pool. Built for the great Queensland lifestyle and sure to become the host of many parties and family gatherings, spacious enough for everyone to enjoy.
Downstairs, features the perfect dual living environment with a multi-purpose room with a shower and toilet, plus kitchenette. This level of the home would be ideal for a teenagers retreat, games room, or guest accommodation.
Notable features include;
- Neutral tones and natural flight flood the home with plantation shutters adding to the modern touches
- Polished timber flooring
- Open plan living/dining floor plan with impressive high ceilings
- Modern kitchen with everything a home chef could desire including 900mm SMEG cooktop plus MIELE dishwasher, soft-close cabinetry, island bench with waterfall edges, and custom-built cabinetry
- Entertaining deck with built-in BBQ and elevated, treetop views
- Master bedroom with impressive walk-in robe, air-conditioning and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms upstairs, all with air-con and built-in robes
- Family bathroom with shower over bath with separate toilet for convenience
- Lower level offers accommodation for guests or family with multi-purpose room, bathroom, study, and kitchenette with private patio area with access to the pool
- Double, automatic garage with huge amount of storage for garden tools, bikes, camping equipment etc
- Private, fully fenced yard with established gardens and built-in seating in the front yard for an afternoon beverage
- Marshall Road State School Catchment
- Holland Park State High School Catchment
- Direct access to cycling Veloway, 30 mins to city
This is an unbeatable location, just walking distance to the Holland Park West bus station and local parks plus you are just minutes from local shops, Wellers Hill School, St Elizabeths School, boutique coffee shops and less than 8km from the CBD.
Please contact Mitchell or Zac with any questions or to book your inspection.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**