“Picture perfect colonial cottage”
Part of a charming community steeped in history this gorgeous colonial home captures the essence of inner city living. Positioned high, taking in local views and breezes from the moment you step inside you will fall in love with the character features and intelligent use of space. A fluid layout, the kitchen is the central hub of the home with stone benchtops, glass splashback and freestanding gas cooker. The relaxed living spaces connect seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area framed by timber bi-fold doors. Embracing easy-care living and only moments away, from parkland, some of Brisbane's best schools, The Barracks cinema/shopping precinct and CBD make this a home you will want to call your own.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Stylish bathroom with timber vanity, double wash basins hand chosen from Marrakech, rain shower
- Classic wrought iron balustrade, VJ walls, high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Fresh and modern feel throughout - Private Alfresco entertaining area
- Carport for one car, air conditioning in living, crimsafe