“HURRY! GOOD LOCATION!--**$350 per week for the first 6 months, $370 per week onwards**”
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment has been architecturally designed for relaxed inner-urban life. Everything you could possibly want and MORE!
Thoughtful interior design uses all available space to create functional, stylish, inspired, inner-city sanctuaries.
Stunning timber flooring is featured throughout all apartments in two natural colour schemes, each apartment is fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops and plush carpentry to bedrooms.
Amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
- Located in the best part of Melbourne with immediate access to amazing inner city entertainment, stunning retail and dining areas with Docklands, Southbank and South Wharf all only a short stroll away.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams, busses and Southern Cross Station situated directly opposite.
- Use of communal swimming pool, gym and large communal garden featuring several BBQ areas with ample bench space and running water.
- Fibre optic cabling throughout the precinct offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps.
- Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you don’t even realise you’re right in the middle of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Rock climbing area and function room for private bookings to be opened soon.
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
PLEASE NOTE: Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.