“Bright and Light Parkside Apartment - North Aspect”
Perfectly nestled near Centennial Park this two bedroom apartment is the ideal tranquil home and is situated within a neat and tidy security block.
Sitting in an elevated position with lift access, the well-proportioned two bedroom apartment is set on the north aspect with large windows and bright and airy interiors.
Offering superb walkability, this parkside pad is 600m to the Entertainment Quarter and close to cosmopolitan Oxford Street, Woollahra village and the Moore Park light rail stop.
- Secure block with entry via Darvall St
- Quiet setting on the north aspect
- Easy level access with an upgraded lift
- Double bedroom with built-in robe
- Large second bedroom, also with built in robe
- Bright open living, timber flooring
- Updated kitchen
- Well-presented bathroom with a bath; separate toilet
- Excellent natural light and cross flow
- Bike storage, footsteps to cycleways
*Parking potentially available, subject to strata approval.
IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY CHANGES.
Please REGISTER your details and interest in the property by clicking 'Book An Inspection' or 'Register Details'. You will receive email/SMS notifications of any upcoming Open Home times or any updates regarding the status of the property.
To ensure the fastest response, application forms may be downloaded by visiting www.rent360sydney.com.au/applications
We recommend it to be printed, filled out and given to the leasing consultant at the property inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rent360 will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.