Home loan calculator?
“SERENITY IN ABUNDANCE!”
This marvellous four/five-bedroom family home showcases tasteful finishes throughout, with nothing left to do but enjoy its secluded setting and modern feel.
The noticeably private location offers an enticing home haven, in which you'll find several entertaining areas, inside and out. Comprising:
* Sheltered porch entry leading to a versatile home office/5th bedroom with built-in desks
* Master bedroom retreat with ensuite and large WIR, well separated from the remaining bedrooms
* Expansive open plan family/dining/kitchen embracing the outdoor entertainment zone
* Sprawling alfresco area accessible via bifold doors, combining the inside with the out & boasting fans, strip heaters and blinds ~ the perfect place to oversee fun in the spa and saltwater chlorinated swimming pool
* Stunning modern kitchen featuring abundant storage, gas cooking and dishwasher
* Rumpus room with sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining space & central to the auxiliary bedrooms ~ creating a children's/guest wing
* 3 additional bedrooms with built-ins
* Family bathroom and separate toilet
* Separate triple access laundry adjacent to the kitchen
* Contemporary home gym with split system reverse cycle air conditioner & powder room conveniently located next to the pool & spa
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Solar system
* Ducted vacuum system
* Landscaped gardens including hedges, timber screening, lawned area & built in BBQ with shelter and lights
* Rainwater tank & garden shed
* Double lock-up garage with both internal and rear access
The sublime location is within the Glenunga International High School zone and placed within minutes of parks and transport. Stroll to Burnside Village and other local highlights and note that the CBD is just under 5km away.
Don't delay, ensure you contact Henry Vong about this superb opportunity today.
** The health and wellbeing of our clients, the community and our team is extremely important to us. Whilst we encourage people to continue property viewings, in the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we ask that you respect others' health. If you or others that you may have been in contact with, have returned from any interstate or overseas destination within the last 14 days or you are displaying any flu like symptoms please do not attend property viewings. **
Council: City of Burnside
Council Rates: $2,631.35 per annum
SA Water: $306.24 per quarter
ESL: $261.00 per annum
Land Size: 916sqm (approx.)
Year Built: 2007
Zoning: Suburban Neighbourhood.